logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] vehicles in restriction relations

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Mon Apr 7 16:56:34 BST 2014

Thanks Gerd, seems working fine.

I have set the following rules in my relation file (cycling map)
Because it's a bicycle routing only, I dont use motorcar tags from OSM and have to apply all bicycle restrictions for "motorcar" activity:

# remove restrictions for motorcar
type=restriction:motorcar  {delete type}
type=restriction & restriction:motorcar=* {delete restriction:motorcar}

#apply bicycle restrictions also for "motorcar"
type=restriction & restriction:bicycle=* {set restriction:motorcar='${restriction:bicycle}'}
type=restriction:bicycle {set type=restriction}
type=restriction & except ~ '.*bicycle'  {set except='${except};motorcar'}

Not sure if mkgmap recognize all these rules, I can hardly find any restrictions for bicycles.
The last rule with 'except bicycle' is working in "car mode" as intended.