logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Possible mkgmap GPL v2 license infringement

From Paulo Carvalho paulo.r.m.carvalho at gmail.com on Tue Apr 1 12:45:23 BST 2014

I couldn't find (or see *shame*) it.  I used Ark to inspect the Jar
contents.  Thanks for the finding.

> I also believe that they bought the source to cGPSMapper, so it may
> be a modified version.

That's right.  They bought the source code.

> I do not see anything that suggests they are using mkgmap.

Reading the software manual, it states that it only works on Windows, which
explains the .EXE you found.

regards,

Paulo