logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [patch v8] correct make-cycleways and new mkgmap: tag

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Mar 27 19:26:35 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

found the error: the tags oneway:bicycle and bicycle:oneway very only
evaluated when
they appeared in the style. They have to added to the internal usedTags
list.
Attached is version 9 which corrects this error.

cycleway-v9.patch
<http://gis.19327.n5.nabble.com/file/n5801342/cycleway-v9.patch>

Gerd

popej wrote