logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] conditional includes in style

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Mar 27 18:59:24 GMT 2014

That is also quite nice, my main problem with this approach is - can we
by now assume that the mkgmap:country tag is 99.9% available correctly
when using precompiled bounds?

if not passing options from commandline is in this case more reliable -
because if you know that you only have input from one country, then give
options on commandline aobut include - and not read a tag from data.
Also I would suppose this is quicker.

Of course if you build a Europe map, or another multi country map - then
better use from the style. But that's exactly why actually both
conditional includes would be useful.

As for C# - I would really prefer to have it handled by mkgmap as it's
more universal and I would bet it will become quite popular/useful for
many style(s)/style writers.