logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v5] correct make-cycleways

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Wed Mar 26 20:06:48 GMT 2014

Hi Minko,

I know it could be done, it just needs some work and testing. But I
don't expect it will be substantially better then
make-opposite-cycleway, so I have given up.

One question: could the opposite cycleway be limited to layer 0? I don't
see any advantages to extend it to lower resolution layers.

 > The only problem is that when someone starts routing for cycling in a
 > opposite cycleway street, Garmin first thinks it is oneway (doesnt
 > see the underlying mkgmap:cycleway) and at the end of the street, the
 > routing makes a u-turn.

Yes, I have found it. But this is better then the situation, where
cycleway is on top, since it damages car routing.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej