logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v5] correct make-cycleways

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Wed Mar 26 15:51:52 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

probably patch v6 makes opposite-cycleway obligatory, I get them without
any option.

I have tried simplified version of ligfietser declarations for style and
current mkgmap r3129. This has created a cycleway before original road
with all the problems like in v5. Additionally there is a problem with
house numbers which becomes attached to cycleway. In my case cycleway
has a name modified to include "(cycleway)", so I would expect that
addr:street of a point shouldn't match.

Version with cycleway created after original road would be quite
complex, I have dropped this idea.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej