logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Name-tag-list parameter not used in relations processing

From paco.tyson at free.fr paco.tyson at free.fr on Tue Mar 25 19:22:23 GMT 2014

Selon Gerd Petermann <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>:

> Hi Paco,

Hi Gerd,

> I think it is a very simple change, see attached patch.
> I don't know why it wasn't always done.
> Does anybody expect a problem if we add/replace the name=* tag of a
> Relation?

I looked at the patch but I can't guess if it's effective.

I can give you an example of what I'd like. When mkgmap analyses a route
relation (e.g. bicycle route), I'd like the mkgmap name variable set to the OSM
"name:xx" tag as per the name-tag-list parameter instead of the OSM "name" tag.

If your patch does this, then fine for me :)