logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v4] distorted lines with make-opposite-cycleways

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Mar 25 12:08:31 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

maybe the order is important, but if that is the case,
we would have the same problem for cars if I change the order.
I also tested routes starting at normal ways, still sometimes
MapSource and Basecamp avoid the cylceway and calculate
detours.
It would be interesting to know how Garmin maps look
like in this region. An alternative to the
additional way for bikes would be a route restriction
for the wrong direction of the oneway
with an exception for bikes and pedestrians,
but that would be quite complex.

Gerd

popej wrote