logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Finalize section not working as expected

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Mon Mar 24 11:06:00 GMT 2014

Am Montag, 24. März 2014, 11:49:34 schrieb Gerd Petermann:
> check the line
> access=* { addaccess '${access}' }
>
> in inc\access

I copied inc/access from the default style, there is the same line
i have added compat_access for my style, because i don't want to change
something in inc/access without need.

> If I got that right any tag related to access should be set before this
> line. In f:\osm\berndw\bikemap_not_ok it comes after this line.
>
> Does that make sense?

Truly jein ;-)

I understand what you mean, but i have made also tests with include
inc/compat_access _before_  inc/access in lines with the same annoyance.

I can live with a changed inc/access, but it is only a workaround for me.
It's easier with a unchanged file, when i try to tell you my thoughts.

My english isn't good enough for exact descriptions

Bernd

--
amarok2 now playing:
artist: Madonna