logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Finalize section not working as expected

From Bernd Weigelt weigelt.bernd at web.de on Mon Mar 24 10:31:53 GMT 2014

Am Montag, 24. März 2014, 10:20:58 schrieb Gerd Petermann:
> Hi Bernd,
>
> sorry, I can't follow.
> Please post two complete styles, one that is working as expected, another
> which is not. This will help to find out what is different.

Done
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/detail/189
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/detail/190

you can use the xx.o5m from Franco's testcase, please route from somewhere
near the turning circle [1] to OAL12 [2] in Irsee. You can use bicycle,
tourcycling or mountainbike with short distance on your oregon.

Then take a look at the Waldbauschülerpfad [3], the southwestern part [4] is
the problem

Please keep in mind, this problem happened not with every extract from a local
planet, but with Franco's xx.o5m and my DACH extract.

BTW: Cyclerouting works great now, i'm using most time tourcycling with short
distance. Great work, thank you

Bernd

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/47.91460/10.60397
[2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/47.90889/10.57541