logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POI search - Garmin model related.

From Brett Russell brussell237 at live.com.au on Mon Mar 24 09:21:41 GMT 2014

Hi

With the reset does it remove all maps?

I have the unit also loaded with Garmin's maps and Shonkymaps, a project that used the 1:250,000 maps as a base.  Would like to keep them without having to re-install them as I update mkgmaps frequently.

Also might try the reset with the Rino 650.

Brett Russell
237 Oldaker Street
Devonport Tas 7310

Phone: (03) 6424 8033