logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] dissapearing roads

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 23 20:03:09 GMT 2014

Hi Michal,

You said that GPSMapEdit shows that the way is really missing. I saw lines
with
the types you use (0x1101b and 0x1101d), both with and without
--preserve-element-order.

My idea if mkgmap is not the problem: If two lines with identical points and
types are rendered by Garmin tools, maybe they nullify each other.
It is easy to detect that case in mkgmap, but probably CPU intensive.

Gerd

Michał Rogala wrote