logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] dissapearing roads

From Michał Rogala michal.rogala at gmail.com on Sun Mar 23 19:51:54 GMT 2014

Hi!

I indeed unintentionally deleted part of Domaniewska in OSM. It should be
ok now. At lower Garmin resolutions I use custom line types - like 0x11010,
0x11011, 0x1101b and 0x1101d. That may be a reason why you can't reproduce
this error. I'll try to reproduce it on default style using those codes.

best regards

Michal Rogala