logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3117: use same osm id for way that is added with makeCycleWay().

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 23 19:29:28 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

GerdP wrote
>> I have tried v3 and I haven't found any problems yet. Shape of roads is
>> correct, opposite cycleways are created, long distance routing works in
>> BaseCamp.

I think I found a cleaner solution. I'll call makeCycleWay()
from StyledConverter.convertWay(). That
removes the need to save the copy of the way with a different
id. I have to make sure that this doesn't produce side effects.
If not, I'll post another patch tomorrow.