logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] dissapearing roads

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 23 18:11:30 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

no problem, I have saved the data for the previous example before the
error was fixed.
I see only one routine which might remove a line: If the two
equal roads are merged by the LineMergeFilter they form a spike.
The RemoveObsoletePointsFilter has code to remove a spike,
but this should only happen for shapes. Maybe it has an error,
but it is difficult to find that without proper test case.
I assume that it is important
to have the same input data and style to reproduce the problem.

Gerd

popej wrote