logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap and route restrictions

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Mar 21 08:26:12 GMT 2014

Hi Nick,

I can't reproduce the result with r3116 and default style. The
first part of road Highlands Park
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/20138647

is forbidden for all vehicles and pedestrian!
The default style doesn't evaluate tag
designation=*
I think that should be changed.

Besides that I see no restriction relation in that area,
so it is also not related to that.

Gerd