logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r3111: trouble with link-pois-to-ways

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Mar 16 16:56:18 GMT 2014

Hi Manfred

> When you update the description, would it be possible for you to
> have a look at the documentation link on mkgmap.org.uk?  Curently
> this seems not to work, so the command line parameter descriptions
> are missing in the web. I don't trust the wiki as it is quite
> outdated

Thanks for letting me know about this.  The documentation is normally
rebuilt on every commit, but since the site has just moved to a new
server and there has been no commits yet, it was not built.

I've forced a rebuild now.

Best wishes

..Steve