logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r3111: trouble with link-pois-to-ways

From Manfred Brenneisen Manfred.Brenneisen at gmx.net on Sun Mar 16 10:10:33 GMT 2014

Hi all,

can anybody confirm that --link-pois-to-ways still works as desired?
I noticed that in my style it's a bit weird. Now I can't tell whether it comes from my style or from the new mkgmap version.

During debugging, I have noticed that a way with a barrier poi, gets mkgmap:way-has-pois=true, but it does not get the mkgmap:car etc. flags from the barrier=gate poi, which are correctly set to mkgmap:car=no etc.
Seems to be not working in default style too.

Cheers
Manfred

PS: Of course I have observed the hint given in the command line output:
--link-pois-to-ways
    This option copies some specific attributes of a POI to a
    small part of the way the POI is located on. This can be used
    to let barriers block a way or to lower the calculated speed
    around traffic signals.
    POIs with the tags highway=* (e.g. highway=traffic_signals)
    or barrier=* (e.g. barrier=cycle_barrier) are supported.
    The style developer must add at least one of the access tags
    (mkgmap:foot, mkgmap:car etc.), mkgmap:road-speed and/or
    mkgmap:road-class to the POI. These tags are copied to a small
    part of the way around the POI.