logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Infinite loop splitter

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Mar 9 07:49:18 GMT 2014

Hi all,

I've contacted Markus Weber, the author of osmconvert and osmfilter.
It seems that the problem with complex-ways occurs only
in the Windows version, maybe because something goes wrong with
files > 4GB. Markus doesn't have access to a Win64 system.
I use a mingw-64 installation to compile my own
binary for 64 bit, maybe an update will help, but I doubt it,
and unfortunately I forgot how the installation works,
I just remember it wasn't simple.

So, if you use osmconvert/osmfilter to update your files
it is probably better to use a 64 bit Linux installation.

Gerd

GerdP wrote