logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch NOD127

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sat Mar 8 18:43:29 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

 > For both trunk and branch, I see a big detour depending on
 > the start point, so something is weird with road 6.

I'm afraid it could be quite difficult to get good routing in Poland
with default style. especially in BaseCamp. That's because our road
network miss highways and Garmin programs need class 4 roads, when
calculating long route.

I have tested my maps, which I know best, but maybe you could find
similar behavior in other area? If not, I can send you my style for road
map. I will try investigate a bit, maybe I will be able to isolate this
problem.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej