logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] another bug...

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Mar 7 13:03:33 GMT 2014

Hi Steve,

well sorry - the patch doesn't solve it. It would be good if mkgmap says
on which .img files it hangs up. I don't know therefore I uploaded you
all .img  files

you can get them (till this problem is solved, then I'll delete them)
here: http://openmtbmap.org/maps.7z

--
keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org