logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] another bug...

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Mar 7 11:31:20 GMT 2014

On 07/03/14 08:45, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> Happens on Canada for me - also somehow style related I guess...
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AssertionError: mdr20 value changed
> f=365176 t=365180 count=21030
>    at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.Mdr5Record.setMdr20(Mdr5Record.java:129)
>    at uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.mdr.Mdr20.buildFromStreets(Mdr20.java:116)

I believe that this is a bug that has always existed, although recent
changes may have made it a bit more likely to happen.

The attached patch should fix the problem if I've understood it
properly. If not then I am going to need the .img files that cause
it (no need for osm or style).

There are a lot of similar problems that don't cause visible problems
although may affect search results. I planned to fix these as part of
the upgrade to support unicode.

..Steve