logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r3081: merge from the high-prec-coord branch.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Thu Mar 6 11:55:49 GMT 2014

Are there precompiled bounds and sea to download already somewhere?
(the ones on mkgmap.org.uk are rather old, and the ones on pleiades are
about the same size - hence same old format I assume).

On 06.03.2014 08:40, svn commit wrote:
> Version mkgmap-r3081 was committed by gerd on Thu, 06 Mar 2014
>
> merge from the high-prec-coord branch.
>
> The expected effects are:
> - improved routing
> - less distorted lines caused by rounding to map units
> - smaller map size (~ 10%) because of various optimizations
> - larger "precompiled" sea and bounds data (~30%)
> - increased mkgmap run time (~ 10%)

keep on biking and discovering new trails

Felix
openmtbmap.org & www.velomap.org