logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Splitter and multiple input-files

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Mar 5 17:35:01 GMT 2014

Hi Henning,

this is quite special. Splitter is coded to use a bounding box if one
is given in the input file. If more than one bbox is found,
they are merged.
In your case planet.o5m doesn't contain a bbox, only the file
with the SRTM data. In this case splitter tries to find a split
for the intersection of the polygon file and the bbox of the
SRTM file, and that fails. I wonder why that wasn't
a problem when you used other polygon files.
I have to change splitter to calculate a bbox before reading
the 2nd file.

Gerd

Henning Scholland wrote