logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mkgmap exception while reading "options" file

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Feb 28 10:26:07 GMT 2014

On 28/02/14 06:19, Gerd Petermann wrote:
> @Steve : Attached is a patch that solves this issue,
> but I think the real problem is that isEOF is not set to true
> at the right place in TokenScanner. Can you have a look at it?

OK.  I did try without a final line ending and it didn't give me an
error, so I didn't suggest it. Now however I am getting an error.

I also get an error when I use mac line endings (CR only).
Although modern macs with OS X use unix style line endings
it is plausible that the previous version he was using
had some kind of comparability for old style line endings
which was not present after the upgrade.

Anyway I will look into it.

Thanks
Steve