logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mkgmap exception while reading "options" file

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 28 06:19:51 GMT 2014

Hi Paco,

ah,yes, missing line feeds at the end of the file are
causing trouble in many programs. Sometimes such a
last line is completely ignored.
I can reproduce the problem on Windows, so I wonder if the migration
to Mavericks really changed your file ?

It's a good idea to add an empty line to the end of all style files.

@Steve : Attached is a patch that solves this issue,
but I think the real problem is that isEOF is not set to true
at the right place in TokenScanner. Can you have a look at it?

Gerd