logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mkgmap exception while reading "options" file

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Feb 27 14:56:27 GMT 2014

Hi

>Maybe, I checked the documentation for a requirement on the encoding
>and line
>ending of the style files but found nothing. So I assumed that wasn't
>an issue.
>Which line ending should I use ?
>By the way, what encoding should I use ?

Its just a plain text file and the line endings don't matter. Or they
shouldn't and I couldn't get it to go wrong by adding others.

I would re create the file from scratch, without using cut and
paste and see what happens.

If that doesn't work could zip up the whole style and send me
it.

Best wishes

..Steve