logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] additional arcs patch

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Mon Feb 24 12:30:43 GMT 2014

On Mon, Feb 24, Gerd Petermann wrote:

> Hi Thorsten,
>
> my findings are different, but the overall result was that the
> patch doesn't improve routing at this stage.

It improves at least on the 62s long distance routing:
while with trunk I'm not able to route to a destination over
600km as the crow flies, with the trunk version it's no problem
and pretty fast.

Between, with mapsource, the distance where it works for me is
somewhere between 300-350 km, independent on the mkgmap version.

  Thorsten