logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] RoadMerger and adjust-turn-headings

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 21 07:25:08 GMT 2014

Hi WanMil,

in addition to my previous post:
A completely different approach would be to add or change a point near the crossing
(in RoadMerger)
so that the bearings calculated in RoadNetwork are fine. In that case we just
have to store one bit in the Coord instance to tell tweezeArcs() that this point
should not be changed. The additional point(s) could be very close to the crossing
and maybe removed later.

Gerd