logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Distorted lines

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Feb 19 20:57:26 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

at the moment I have no Java environment so I can only comment on the
patch without testing my changes.

The tags of the original way need to be copied to the new coastlineWay.
After that you have a typo so that you delete the natural tag from the
original way instead of coastlineWay. It should look like (on both places):

// add a copy of this way to be able to draw the coastline which is not
possible with precompiled sea
Way coastlineWay = new Way(FakeIdGenerator.makeFakeId(), way.getPoints());
coastlineWay.copyTags(way);
coastlineWay.deleteTag("natural");
coastlineWay.addTag("mkgmap:removed_natural",natural);
// tag that this way is used as polygon only
coastlineWay.addTag(MultiPolygonRelation.STYLE_FILTER_TAG,
MultiPolygonRelation.STYLE_FILTER_POLYGON);
saver.addWay(coastlineWay);

Some small nit-picking:
All tags added by mkgmap should start with "mkgmap:". So the tag need to
be named mkgmap:removed_natural=coastline or
mkgmap:removed:natural=coastline or ??.

WanMil