logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] conversion bug, lost attributes

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 17 09:52:54 GMT 2014

Hi Andrzej,

your problem is caused by the fact that the way is part of
multipolygon relation 1999552:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1999552
This relation also has the tag
junction=roundabout
Therefor the MultipolygonRelation code removes the tag
from the way.
I am not sure if this is just wrong data or also wrong handling in mkgmap.

Gerd