logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] coastline boundaries

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Feb 13 19:44:16 GMT 2014

Hi Henning,

okay,
first a correction : precompiled data is passed to the style (polygons),
tags are natural=sea or natural=land (or the tag configured with --land-tag)
If we also pass the osm data, we will have duplicate or heavily
overlapping shapes, so I think it is a good idea
to pass them only through the lines rules so
that you can add coastlines, as this would not work with
precompiled sea data.
Another question is if that should also be done when
option --coastlinefile is used, I don't know the content of
such a file.

Gerd