logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Incorrectly interpolated numbers in small segment of a street

From Paulo Carvalho paulo.r.m.carvalho at gmail.com on Sun Feb 9 17:03:20 GMT 2014

Thanks, Steve.  I just wanted to make sure mkgmap would find the numbers by
keeping them as close as possible.  I'll follow your advice to take the
numbers a few meters apart, just like they are the real world.  If you're
using 32-bit floats for coordinates then we indeed have to take them apart.
 I think the 32-bit resolution is 7-digit, and that translates to about 5m
at the Equator (less at higher latitudes).

all the best,

Paulo