logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Incorrectly interpolated numbers in small segment of a street

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Feb 9 14:07:54 GMT 2014

On 09/02/14 13:55, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> I would not normally suggest changing the data, but when viewed with
> the background imagery the points don't look to be on opposite sides
> of the road, so it would perhaps be appropriate in this case.

Just to follow up, I looked in OSM and see that a lot more house
numbers have been added in that area and the ones on that road
have been neatened up. As a result with a fresh download of that
area the house numbers are correct.

..Steve