logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] House numbers not being generated

From Paulo Carvalho paulo.r.m.carvalho at gmail.com on Sat Feb 8 13:00:40 GMT 2014

Thanks for the reply.  Now the map is not showing.  It seems that the base
map is above my map, because when I remove and reinsert the memory card,
there is flash in the screen and I can can breafly see my roads, then the
base map covers everything up.  Unfortunately it is not possible to disable
the base map in my Nuvi.  Thus, what can I do so my map is drawn above the
base map?  I have other map products installed and they all show up above
the base map.   Please, help!

Thanks again.