logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] boundary France broken?

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Fri Jan 24 09:52:35 GMT 2014

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 24, WanMil wrote:

> I think we can add such a link.
>
> Anyhow is there anybody who has some server capacity and is able to update
> the bounds and sea files regularly?

For my own usage I create bounds files regular once a week
and daily sea files.

Webspace is not a problem, too.
sea data is about 140m for me currently, that's not the problem.
The bound files are about 1GB. This could take some time to upload.

I would need to make some changes to my scripts.

  Thorsten