logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] boundary France broken?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri Jan 24 09:45:58 GMT 2014

I think we can add such a link.

Anyhow is there anybody who has some server capacity and is able to
update the bounds and sea files regularly?

For the bounds you need:
A planet file (o5m format requires around 33GB)
The osmfilter/osmupdate/osmconvert toolchain
mkgmap
Additional download of 50-60MB / day to update the planet file
Around 8GB main memory (less is possible but requires some more steps -
I am using 3GB and therefore have to split the planet file into 3 regions)
Some CPU power

For the sea files you need:
Download of 350GB per update
Some CPU power

I can help to create a tool chain which creates these files.

WanMil