logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] boundary France broken?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Jan 23 21:37:49 GMT 2014

Hi Minko,

mkgmap can give you hints what's wrong while precompiling the bounds.
The bounds_XXX.zip file does not contain any hint about the problem.

But the easiest solution is to open the admin_level=2 boundary relation
with JOSM.

I did that for Norway and France and they are looking good now. So the
bounds need to be recreated with the latest data to fix the problem.

WanMil