logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] process-destination/process-exits options broken?

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Tue Jan 21 21:48:23 GMT 2014

Hi Thorsten,

which version do you mean with "big merge"? The merge of the mergeroads
branch?

The process-exits and process-destination works fine for me.
Please beware that label assignment has changed with the mergeroads
merge. Labels are no longer assigned automatically.

WanMil