logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] is mkgmap:road-speed-max still processed?

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Mon Jan 20 12:39:20 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

 > If the way has a mkgmap:road-speed tag, the value is
 > evaluated.

I'm not sure what you mean by mkgmap:road-speed, I was referring to
roads_speed=N form object definition.

I have attached here simple source data with 3 primary ways. When
compiling with r2979, default style and --x-no-mergeroads option, I get
3 roads, one with speed 4 and 2 roads with speed 3. With merging roads
ways are merged correctly, this is improvement compared to previous mkgmap.

Next I have added following statement at the end of "lines" file:
highway=* {set mkgmap:road-speed-max=2; echotags "end"}

Resulting img is the same, mkgmap:road-speed-max=2 is ignored.

Next test, my statement changed to:
highway=* {delete mkgmap:road-speed-class; set mkgmap:road-speed-max=2;
echotags "end"}

All, roads in img have gotten default speed 4, mkgmap:road-speed-max=2
is ignored.

Last test:
highway=* {set mkgmap:road-speed-class=3; set mkgmap:road-speed-max=2;
echotags "end"}

All roads get speed 3, mkgmap:road-speed-max=2 is ignored.

All tags displayed by echotags are as expected.

I execute mkgmap with following command:
java -jar mkgmap.jar --route --x-no-mergeroads
--style-file=styles\default maxspeed.osm

--
Best regards,
Andrzej