logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Weird road speed

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Jan 20 10:13:00 GMT 2014

Hi Manfred,

Thanks for the quick feedback :-)
I think GPSMapEdit has problems with small maps produced by
mkgmap. It often claims that the map is not routable.
It seems to be related to the existence of route restrictions in the data,
but that is just a guess.

Gerd

From: ManneB at gmx.net
To: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 06:47:10 +0100
Subject: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Weird road speed

Gerd,

a quick test looks ok for me. The values in DPSMapEdit seem to be ok.

Thank you very much

Manfred

Gesendet: Montag, 20. Januar 2014 um 05:15 Uhr

Von: "Gerd Petermann" <gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>

An: "mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk" <mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk>

Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Weird road speed

Hi all,

I've committed r2979 with the roadspeed-v1.patch.

It fixes the reported problem, at least MapSource calculates

a reasonable travel time again.

GPSMapEdit still shows weird values, so I assume that

there are differences in the img parsing algos which explain that.

I'd like to do the change regarding copies of GType after the merge

of the high-prec-coord branch.

Gerd