logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] is mkgmap:road-speed-max still processed?

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sun Jan 19 22:25:11 GMT 2014

Hi,

sorry for multiple reports, but nothing seems to work for me today.

I'm trying to apply speed restriction as mkgmap:road-speed-max,
something like this:
maxspeed=* & maxspeedkmh() <= 60 { set mkgmap:road-speed-max = 3 }

I can verify with echotest, that this tag is correctly applied, but then
way is merged and default speed value taken. Probably
mkgmap:road-speed-max tag is ignored by merge algorithm.

no-merge-lines doesn't work (r2977) and I can't test what would happen
without merging.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej