logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Weird road speed

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sun Jan 19 20:41:52 GMT 2014

Hi,

I haven't tested your patch. Copying the GType before postConvertRules()
is required - that's a must to change.

The strange thing is that I could reproduce the problem with r2814
(which is the version before merging the reduce-limits-branch).
So the bug is in there for a long time and should have nothing to do
with manipulating the GType objects.

My personal guess is that it's a problem in writing the img format. But
that's only a very big guess...

WanMil