logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Weird road speed

From Manfred Brenneisen ManneB at gmx.net on Sun Jan 19 19:50:46 GMT 2014

Cheers,

I can confirm that there is a strange behavior of the road speed generation.
My first test with the echotags function, indicates that roads without maxspeed value, are handled if they had one. A simple "highway=primary" (and no more tags) cause trouble.
Please see tha attached test case.
My mkgmap version is 2946

Best regards,
Manfred