logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] type=multipolygon relations

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jan 19 18:47:15 GMT 2014

Hi WanMil,

I think your example is not valid. One rule in that wiki says:
"If an endpoint is shared by more than two unclosed ways, it's ill formed
and a closed polygon can't be reconstructed unambiguously."
I think both end points of 3 are shared by three unclosed ways.

Gerd

WanMil wrote