logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] type=multipolygon relations

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jan 19 11:13:47 GMT 2014

HI Marko,

I agree that this should be flagged.
I tried it with the data for Netherlands and I see no other problems besides the one
in my example, so it doesn't see to happen that often.

Attached small patch changes mkgmap so that repeated
elements are ignored (the first one is used, ignoring differences in roles)

If I hear no complains I will commit it next weekend.

Gerd