logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mapsource crashes while calculating a route

From GerdP gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Jan 19 06:39:15 GMT 2014

Hi  Andrzej,

thanks for reporting. I can reproduce the problem and
I see that the display tool claims that there is an error:

ERROR: Last point of a joined line without node-flag

This error message doesn't show up for the img file
created with r2795.
In opposite to r2795, the later versions do not split
the road with > 250 points in StyledConverter, but later.
It seems that the write routine in LinePreparer
still needs corrections for this case, it
already contains a comment.
			/*
			 * Current thought is that the node indicator is set when
			 * the point is a node. There's a separate first extra bit
			 * that always appears to be false. The last points' extra bit
			 * is set if the point is a node and *this is not the last*
			 * *polyline making up the road*.
			 * *Todo: special case the last bit*
			 */

@Steve:
Did you learn something new regarding this extra bit? If not,
I will revert the changes to the line splitting algo.

Gerd

popej wrote