logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] shape merger in high-prec-coord branch

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Jan 18 17:00:17 GMT 2014

Hi WanMil,

I see that shapes created from precompiled sea are merged,
so it works in general. The problem remains that
for low resolutions I have to merge the shapes before the coords are
rounded. So, for low resolutions the shape merger stops
too early, because it will not create shapes with > 250 points
as long as we use the java.awt.geom.area to split those
shapes, and the merger doesn't know the result of the RoundCoordsFilter
which typically reduces the number of points drastically for low res.

Gerd