logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] shape merger in high-prec-coord branch

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Jan 16 19:49:07 GMT 2014

Hi Gerd,

good! This is the first part of my idea.
Additionally I thought about what you have written as TODO: maybe better
merge here? I think when cutting multipolygons it often happens that
there are parts cut off that needn't be cut.
I have attached a screenshot of a sea tile where I have colored some
polygons in blue that could be merged to one big polygon. Maybe there is
an advantage that some of the small cuts do not disappear on lower zoom
levels because they belong to a bigger polygon.

But I am not sure if that isn't already solved by your changes.

WanMil