logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] wrong rendering of direction with oneway=-1?

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Sat Jan 11 21:32:02 GMT 2014

Thanks Wanmil, it's an easy fix if you know it ;-)

I havent notice the change:

- the oneway=* tag is simplified after style processing. If it is
"true" or "1" it is changed to "yes", if it is "-1" or "reverse",
the points of the way are reversed and the tag is changed to "yes".
If finally the tag is not "oneway=yes" the tag is removed from
the way. This is also done for (overlaying) lines, and it
improves the RoadMerger as it allows a few more merges.
- simplified "oneway=*" handling in RoadMerger

I assume this also means that I should render
a) cycleway=opposite_lane & oneway=-1
the same as
b) cycleway=opposite_lane & oneway=yes

Now I have two other line types for these situations
(bike lane on either left or right side of the road)